213 people love it
About Euro School
- Eurokids Nepal founded in 2003 is an English medium, Coeducational, Residential cum Day Scholar school that is affiliated to CIE [Cambridge International Examination], [Centre No. NP 722] for conducting a complete CIE course from Pre Primary to A' Level [Grade 12].
- The school is also affiliated to the Nepal Board of Secondary education and conducts the District Level Examination and S.L.C. Examination at the completion of Class 8 and Class 10 respectively.
- AASHMA THAPA, 9th Grade student of Euro Kids Nepal Biratnagar won the individual Runner-up trophy, school trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 13,000 in the Inter School Singing Competition held in Biratnagar.
- Eurokids Nepal High School is coming up with the Annual Programme for session 2012-13. The programme is based on the theme, “Save the Girl Child”. The event shall begin with the final show of Eurokids Singing Idol and will be followed by Annual Awards, 2012-13.
- EURO KIDS NEPAL has organised "The Duke of Edinburgh's Award" in 2013 a revolutionary award program which basically deals with the youth to become involved in a balanced programme of voluntary self development activities. Also called the 'Bronze Award' which includes Certificate and Badge, will be given away to the participants (students) who complete a program of Activities within a period of 6 months.